WordDive is a unique artificial intelligence-based online and mobile application for learning languages.
We are the first mover on the digital language learning market capable of providing a turnkey solution for learning real-life language skills. Our method will quickly give the user the ability to speak a foreign language in different kinds of work, travel and everyday situations.
Our premises are located in central Tampere, right next to the university and the Tampere Hall. Our multidisciplinary 30+ person team is working on marketing, product development, study material, and customer service.
If you want to work on something that really matters, this job is for you. In a small developer team, your opinions matter and you will be able to see the impact of your own work.
Software Engineering Master’s Student
We are now looking for a software engineer student towards the end of his/her studies to join our team and work on his/her master’s thesis. Your tasks will be related to mobile and web development and testing.
With us, you will get to work in an inspiring environment with highly motivated specialists in language teaching, service design, artificial intelligence and marketing.
While we work hard, we also know how to have some fun. We believe regular get-togethers and fun after-work activities are the best way to keep up the good spirit. If you feel the same and meet the below-mentioned requirements, you will certainly be a good addition to our team!
What we expect from you
- A strong interest in mobile and web development
- A strong interest in testing and quality assurance
- A customer-oriented way of working
- An independent approach to work and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new things
- Good English skills
The following points are considered an advantage for the applicant
- Experience in mobile development (Unity)
- Experience in web development
- Practical experience in mobile and web testing and related tools
- Testing automation, related tools and technologies
Apply for interesting open positions immediately, as we will fill the positions as soon as we have found the right people.
More information: worddive.com/en/open-positions
Please send your application and CV to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org